As a public charter school, the Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School welcomes students of every background and ability. We believe it is our job as adults to help students develop the skills and dispositions they need to be successful in school and life.
Our staff work closely with families to develop students who:
- love to learn.
- view the entire world as a classroom, thinking critically about the issues within it.
- exhibit growth, self-discipline, and reflection through expression and artistry.
- acknowledge and respect people with diverse backgrounds, histories, and perspectives.
- assume personal responsibility for their own physical and emotional well being by making healthy choices.
- contribute confidently and positively in professional and social settings, both independently and as members of a team.
- demonstrate resourcefulness and resilience in the face of setbacks and obstacles, relying on personal assets and support from others to achieve goals.
- participate actively in our democracy as responsible, courageous leaders who challenge injustice.