The Dudley Street School is an innovative preK-5 environment. Our school is characterized by:
- high expectations for every student
- a coherent instructional system that helps all adults work toward the same goals.
- ambitious instruction in every classroom;
- a strong culture of collaboration rooted in trust, inquisitiveness, and a commitment to professional learning;
- flexible use of time, staff, and space during the school day and year to match students with the instruction they need;
- a unique and powerful model of shared leadership;
- close relationships with families and community partners.
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated the ability to achieve exceptional student outcomes in urban, public school classrooms, and be energized by the notion of co-creating an exemplary elementary school.
JOIN THE TEAM AT DUDLEY STREET NEIGHBORHOOD CHARTER SCHOOL
TO APPLY for an open position, please complete this form, then email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please click on the links below to view detailed information on job openings and other positions for which we are currently accepting applications. Please note, hiring is now closed for preK-3rd grade teaching positions, but we do still accept resumes.